Pegasus Slowpitch Softball Association is a Dallas/Fort Worth based non profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to the promotion of quality amateur softball of all levels of play for persons of any race, creed, religion, sex or national origin, without prejudice, and with special emphasis placed on the participation of members of the LGBTQ+ community. The goal of the league is to provide a sports outlet for individuals as a means to meet like-minded people, improve their athletic abilities, promote good sportsmanship and organize and promote participation by its' members in social, cultural and charitable activities as may serve our community. We are committed to continued growth of our league, not only in number, but also in striving to give back to our community.
Welcome PSSA to Fallball 2020.
We are working to kickoff a great season of softball while ensuring player safety remains top priority. If you are traveling to the fields please remember to adhere by the COVID policy set forth by PSSA.
Only players and coaches may enter the fields. Mask are required when off the field, and your COVID waiver must be signed before entering the fields.
*Non-players will not be permitted to enter the park*
**Please note all games will be played at McInnish Park in Carrollton off of Sandy Lake and Bush for the remainder of the fall season.**
The season will be structured under the Spring rules with the following adjustments:
- 12 games per team
- $75 fee (new players only, players from the spring will have their spring fee applied if they indicated they will be playing in the fall)
- Players will use their own bats, no pick a stick
- Spring rating rules for players and teams apply
- Ratings will be enforced in GSWS style protests (socially distanced), no coaches council ratings meetings
- Only players, coaches, and umpires with games at that time will be permitted in the fields
- Covid-19 guidelines will be released with mask requirements (off-field only) and other policies
- All participants must sign a Covid-19 waiver